If you are looking for a wedding band, chances are you are planning a wedding as well. As most of us know planning a wedding can be one of the most nerve racking experiences you will ever go through. Luckily today there are tons of resources on the internet, including blogs, that can make this experience a little less of a nightmare. At 1WeddingBand.com we want to help you make your wedding day as stress free as possible. With this in mind we have decided to create this post of the best wedding blogs on the internet.
1) Style Me Pretty. Established in 2007 this blog showcases chic, modern weddings with inspirations from real bridal couples. This blog contains amazingly beautiful weddings and bridal fashion posted by couples who have used ideas from this blog. This blog is a 100% MUST read for every bride to be.
2) Ruffled was established in 2008 and focuses on stylish and creative DIY ideas for brides planning an everyday wedding. This blog will keep you busy for hours with all the amazing tips and ideas you can find here.
3) Green Wedding Shoes has its' finger on the pulse to the latest wedding trends and bridal fashion styles. Since 2008 it has been the #1 blog to find the latest wedding trends.
4) Rock n Roll Bride was established in 2007 by producer Kat Williams, (no not the comedian), while she planned her own wedding and has quickly become one of the best resources for brides to be.
5) 100 Layer Cake is a blog that focuses on new an unique ideas for every occasion. Established in 2009 by Amanda Dawbarn, Kristina Meltzer and Jillian Clark this blog is full of useful ideas, tips, and trends that are sure to appeal to every soon to be bride.
6) Rustic Wedding Chic, the name says it all. This blog is full of chic ideas for rustic, country weddings. Established in 2009 this blog has a huge directory of resources and ideas perfect for rustic style wedding.
7) The Perfect Palette is the #1 resource when planning your color palette for your wedding. This blog has been on the top 100 list for wedding blogs for over 7 years and continues to be one of the most view wedding blogs on the internet.
8) Grooms Advice is a blog just for the groom. Lets face it there are tons of resources for brides but not that many for the groom. This blog made by men for men showcases gifts and wedding content for the groom. Some of the features of this blog include, bachelor party ideas, a local vendor directory, and a wedding registry for men. This blog is a must read for men about to tie the knot.
9) The Knotty Bride is the perfect blog if you want blunt and honest advice for your wedding. From DIY ideas, marital advice, amazing giveaways and much more this is a great resource for everything for your special day.
10) DIY Bride is a blog to help anyone create and amazing wedding on any budget. From interactive learning to an open community of contributors this blog has anything you need to know when planning your wedding.
A special thank you to Wedding Blog 100 who put together the list of the top 100 wedding blogs. If for any reason you are unable to find the information listed on any of the sites listed above please visit their site as one of the sites showcased are bound to have what you are looking for.
Share this post